This is your comprehensive guide to air fryer cooking times. This air fryer quick reference guide gives you all the information you need to cook the most common foods in your air fryer. The air fryer cooking charts are organized by type of food e.g. meats
- Preheat the air fryer before adding the beef.
- Measure the temperature with a digital thermometer. Steak is ready when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (rare). For medium doneness, cook to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Ground beef is ready when the internal temperature hits 160 degrees F.
- Coat the air fryer basket with oil.
- Make sure the beef pieces are about the same size, to ensure even cooking.
- Avoid overlapping the pieces of beef so that they cook evenly.
- Turn the beef halfway through the air frying time.
- Check on the beef periodically because air fryers behave differently based on wattage and size.
- Adjust the times as needed based on how quickly the beef cooks.
🖨️ Download & Print Cooking Charts
I hope this chart is a helpful resource for you!
If you use it, please let me know! Leave a comment in Facebook page or tag me on Instagram