Here is a recipe for garlic shrimp that can be made in an air fryer:
- 1 pound medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Place the shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Brush the shrimp with the garlic oil mixture.
- Cook the shrimp in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes, or until they are pink and opaque.
- Serve the shrimp hot, with your choice of dipping sauces or garnishes. Enjoy!
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the size of your shrimp and the power of your air fryer. It is always a good idea to check the shrimp for doneness a few minutes before the recommended cooking time is up.