This Air Fryer Parmesan Potatoes Recipe is great for a quick and easy side dish. Just toss baby potatoes with oil, salt, Italian season and parmesan cheese then air fry to make crispy delicious air fried potatoes.
I may be biased, buuuut, I think the air fryer is the best way to get crispy potatoes. That is the great thing about air frying. . .the crispiness you can achieve in such a short time. And the parmesan cheese becomes one with the potatoes creating a cheesy crust.
what can you cook in an air fryer
You can cook a lot of things in your air fryer. Pretty much if it doesn’t run through the holes in your air fryer basket you can probably air fry it. And there are ways around that running through the holes scenario.
- 1 Lb Baby Potatoes (the smaller the better)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick and preheat at 370ºF for 5 minutes.
- Toss potatoes, oil, Italian season, salt and parmesan.
- Transfer potatoes and cheese to air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 370ºF for 15-18 minutes (depending on size of potatoes) – toss every 5 minutes.