This air fryer pizza grilled cheese is ready in 10 minutes and is drool worthy! This sandwich is crispy and perfect to dip in some marinara sauce. I mean, sandwiches are amazing and so is pizza so why not combine them into one?! I made this in the air fryer but you could make it in the skillet as well!
I used pepperoni and cheese but I need to start experimenting with other pizza flavors- maybe a margherita style?! Or a pesto pizza combo. The possibilities are endless here!
Air Fryer Pizza Grilled Cheese
Air Fryer Pizza Grilled Cheese. Two crispy slices of sourdough with butter and seasoning with pepperoni and cheese- add any pizza toppings you want.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Snack
- 2 slices of sourdough
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 slices of cheese
- Handful of turkey pepperoni
- Mix the ghee + spices together in a small bowl and add to the outside of the bread
- On the inside of the bread, add cheese on both slices and pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Combine into a sandwich.
- Air fry at 350F for 8-10 minutes, flip halfway through.
- Warm up some marinara for dipping sauce!