Air Fryer Pork Steaks are coated in a dry rub and BBQ sauce for full flavor and easy dinner idea.
2 pork butt steaks
1 tablespoon Stubb’s BBQ Rub (or other dry BBQ rub)
1/2 cup BBQ sauce of choice (I love Stubb’s and Sweet Baby Ray’s)
additional BBQ sauce for coating after cooking (optional)
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
Massage pork steaks with BBQ dry rub to evenly coat it then baste both sides with BBQ sauce.
Place the pork steaks in the air fryer in one layer and cook for 8 to 9 minutes, until the inside hits 145 degrees.
Remove them from the air fryer and let sit at least 3 minutes before cutting. Baste with additional BBQ sauce if desired and serve.
How to Cook Frozen Pork Steaks in the Air Fryer
1. Place frozen pork steaks in the air fryer, turn it to 400 degrees, then cook for 13 to 15 minutes, flipping and basting with BBQ sauce halfway through cooking.
3. Remove the pork butt steaks from the air fryer, let sit for 3 minutes then enjoy!
How to Reheat Pork Steaks in the Air Fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Place the leftover pork steaks in the air fryer and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until warmed thoroughly.
3. Remove them from the air fryer then enjoy.