Air fryer turkey breast is the perfect way to enjoy deliciously juicy turkey all year long! Skin on boneless turkey breasts are air fried with seasonings so you can enjoy a tender, juicy turkey dinner whenever you’d like.
How To Make Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- Pat turkey breast dry with paper towl. Rub on both sides with olive oil. Season both sides with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
- Cook turkey breast skin side down for 20 minutes. Flip, and air fry for an additional 20-25 minutes or until turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Turkey Gravy From Drippings
Don’t forget the gravy!
- Combine 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/3 cup of flour in a saucepan. Cook for 1 minute or until it smells slightly nutty and browns.
- Slowly whisk in 2 cups of turkey broth. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly until thickened.
- Add about a teaspoon of worcestershire sauce, and drippings from the air fryer.
- Taste, and add salt and black pepper to taste.
Tips For Perfect Turkey Breast In The Air Fryer
- Start skin side down. The weight of the breast will help sear the skin on the bottom of the air fryer, and give you the perfect crispy skin. This also helps keep it in place, so it doesn’t shrink.
- Check the turkey breast early. The size and shape of the turkey breast as well as the size and shape of the air fryer will change the length of time you need to cook the breast. Start checking it about 30 minutes in.
- Rest, rest, rest! Rest the turkey breast for around 10 minutes before cutting it to help the juices settle. This gives you the perfect chance to get the gravy made.
- Don’t forget the cranberry sauce. We always forget it in the fridge!
- Turkey needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F. Use an instant read meat thermometer inserted into the largest part of the breast.
- If the turkey breast is bone-in, they will take about an extra 10 minutes.
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2 turkey breast boneless, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper to taste
Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
Rub turkey breast with olive oil on both sides. Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Place turkey breast in preheated air fryer, skin side down. Air fry for 20 minutes.
Flip turkey and air fry for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165°F.
Move from air fryer basket to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
If you prefer fresh herbs, omit poultry seasoning and use sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Check turkey about 10 minutes into the second timer. The times may vary depending on the size of the turkey breasts and the size of the air fryer.