– 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
– 4 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 2 teaspoons garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
– ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
– optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. To begin, preheat your oven to 375° and lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, place potato wedges then please drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…