2 cups of milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla
2 cups of flour
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 tablespoons of sugar
6 table spoons of butter- Melted
- In a medium size bowl mix your milk, egg, vanilla, and butter together.
- Then add in your salt, baking soda, and sugar.
- Slowly fold in flour until batter becomes smooth.
- Pour your batter mixture into a gallon size Ziplock baggy and set aside for a few minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan until your oil is about a half inch deep.
- Turn burner on high heat for about two minutes and then turn down to medium heat.