- 2 pounds of dry roasted AND salted peanuts.
- 3 pounds of white candy bark
- 12 ounce package of semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounce bar of German Chocolate (the kind used for cooking, such as Baker’s brand)
- I usually make this candy at Christmas time, but it’s my dad’s favorite. So, I decided to make some today.
- Bonus- it doesn’t heat up the kitchen. I know there are a lot of versions for crockpot candy, but this is how I make mine.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…