A light brown sugar bundt cake covered with pourable praline frosting is a Praline Bundt Cake. It is as tasty as you imagine it would be. Maybe much more!
Any sweets don’t even need a big introduction to entice you or a lot of descriptive terms. I feel like this cake’s pictures are more than enough.
And, truly, they just aren’t words that are good enough to describe perfection. I mean, don’t get bored of SOFTEST, FLUFFIEST, AND ALL THE DELICIOUSNESS hearing, I kinda do!!!!INGREDIENTS:
The Praline Cream Cheese Filling:
– 4 C.Of powdered sugar.
– 1/2 C.Of -finely chopped- pecans.
– 1/2 C.Of softened butter.
– 1 Container.Of “Philadelphia Cream-Cheese”
– 3 TSP.Of vanilla flavor.
– 1+1/2 C.Of of pecan pieces.
– 1+1/2 C.Of evaporated milk.
– 2 C.Of White Sugar.
– 1 stick Of butter.
– 1 TSP.Of vanilla flavor.
– A large can of evaporated milk to thin.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…