I am a huge fan of copycat recipes and this is right up my alley! The perfect sweet treat to satisfy my sweet tooth and I don’t have to leave home to have it!
My kids love Frostys! This recipe is going to be a summer staple,using just 3 easy ingredients is exactly what you need!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1/2 gallon chocolate milk
- Mix all the ingredients FIRST,
- then pour it into the ice cream maker.
- Mix for 20 to 30 minutes until it reaches frozen perfection,
Full Directions Next Page