*Ingredients for a strawberry mousse cake for 8 to 10 people:
+Almond cookie :
°80g ground almonds
°4 sheets of gelatin (8 g) (you can replace with 2 g of agar agar if necessary)
°40g icing sugar
°380 ml full cream
*Almond cookie base
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk the yolks with the sugar.
3. Add the cornstarch and ground almonds, mixing between each addition.
4. Whip the egg whites until stiff. Add them to the preparation. First add a good spoonful of egg whites and stir vigorously to soften the batter. Incorporate the rest very delicately, with a spatula.
5. Pour everything into an adjustable circle set to 20 cm in diameter, placed on a plate covered with baking paper.
Learn more about the adjustable circle
6. Bake for 10 minutes.