2cups rice, rinsed & drained
2Tbsp vegetable oil
1Tbsp brown sugar
Rinse and drain the basmati in cool water. Add it to a medium pot with all remaining ingredients and bring to a happy boil.
Cover, then reduce the heat to very low and (barely) simmer for about 30 minutes. Enjoy those sweet bursts of raisin and the subtle, gorgeous glow of the golden turmeric.
I boiled spinach and added salt on another pot I prepared white sauce and then drained spinach of excess water and added my spinach.
1 tbsp margarine
1 1/2 tbsp plain (all purpose) flour
2 cups fresh milk
1 tsp salt
Half tsp black pepper
1. Gather the ingredients you’ll need together.
2. Melt the margarine in pot. Once margarine has completely melted add the flour.
3. Stir briskly until mixture become crumbly. Add your milk bit by bit and whisk, again briskly, to avoid getting lumps in your sauce.
4. Keep adding milk until you get the consistency you want. Add your salt, nutmeg and black pepper and whisk.
5. Your white sauce is ready. You may add grated cheese if you wish and make it a cheese sauce.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…