Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin is marinated in a Dijon mustard-glazed oil then cooked to tender and juicy perfection.
Air fried pork tenderloin is the perfect quick cooking weeknight dinner. Marinate it overnight or the morning of and it’s ready to go in the air fryer when you get home!
That means you have a full air fryer tenderloin recipe ready to go in under 30 minutes after marinating!
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Mix the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
STEP TWO: Add marinade and pork tenderloin to a plastic Ziploc bag making sure the marinade is on the entire tenderloin. Let it marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, but up to 5 days.
STEP THREE: Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
STEP FOUR: Remove the pork tenderloin from the marinade and carefully place it in the air fryer basket or air fryer oven.
STEP FIVE: Air fry pork tenderloin in the air fryer for 22 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway. It is done cooking when the thickest part reads at least 145 degrees with a meat thermometer.
STEP SIX: Let the meat rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips to Make the Best Pork Tenderloin Recipe in the Air Fryer
- Marinate the pork tenderloin for up to 5 days in the fridge — marinate it for at least 30 minutes for full flavor
- Gently pull the pork tenderloin out of the air fryer as soon as it hits 145 degrees F with an instant-read thermometer — overcooking the meat will make it tough
- Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing to allow it to reabsorb the juices
- Cook air fryer tenderloin and potatoes at the same time using this air fryer diced potatoes recipe or add the pork in after 25 minutes of cooking air fryer baked potatoes
How Long to cook Pork Tenderloin in air Fryer
Air frying pork tenderloin takes just 22 to 25 minutes to cook depending on size.
If using a frozen pork tenderloin, it can take upward of 38 minutes to cook.
How To Cook Frozen Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Since frozen meat is rock solid, it’s important to measure your frozen meat to ensure the pork tenderloin will fit.
- Place the frozen pork tenderloin in a cold air fryer.
- Turn your air fryer to 330 degrees and cook for 33-38 minutes, flipping it halfway until the pork reaches 160 degrees. If using the marinade above, baste the pork tenderloin on both sides halfway through cooking. I use this basting brush to evenly spread it on top.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the air fryer and enjoy!
How to Reheat Pork Tenderloin in an Air Fryer
Store leftover pork in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days, reheating it with the directions below.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Slice the pork into medallions, if not already.
- Place the pork tenderloin slices in the air fryer and cook for 3-4 minutes, until heated thoroughly, and enjoy!
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is marinated in a dijon mustard sauce and air fried into a flavorful dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove the pork tenderloin from its packaging and place aside.
- Mix the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, dijon mustard, and salt and pepper into a bowl then add to a Ziploc gallon bag.
- Add the pork tenderloin to the bag, close it, and cover it with the marinade. Marinate the pork for 30 minutes, but up to 5 days while refrigerated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the bag and place in the air fryer. Cook for 22 to 25 minutes flipping halfway through until it hits 145 degrees internally.
- Let the air fryer pork tenderloin rest for at least 5 minutes, slice into medallions, and enjoy!
How to Reheat Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Cook pork tenderloin for 3 to 5 minutes, until heated thoroughly and enjoy!
How to Cook Frozen Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer:
1. Place frozen pork tenderloin in the air fryer and turn it to 330 degrees.
2. Cook the pork tenderloin for 33 to 38 minutes, until it reaches 145 degrees at its thickest point, flipping and basting the marinade above halfway through cooking then enjoy!