Air fryers have become increasingly popular for cooking a variety of dishes due to their ability to cook food evenly and with minimal oil. One of the many dishes that can be prepared in an air fryer is chicken cutlets, which can be seasoned and cooked to perfection in a matter of minutes. In this recipe, we will be sharing a juicy air fryer chicken cutlets recipe that is easy to follow and yields delicious results.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare the chicken cutlets. Start by pounding the chicken breasts to an even thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In another shallow dish, beat the eggs.
- In a third shallow dish, add the panko breadcrumbs.
- Dip each chicken breast into the flour mixture, then the beaten eggs, and finally the panko breadcrumbs, making sure to coat the chicken evenly.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, then add the chicken cutlets in a single layer.
- Cook the chicken cutlets in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) and the chicken is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the chicken cutlets from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or on top of a salad for a delicious and healthy meal. Enjoy!
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of your chicken cutlets, so use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is fully cooked before serving.