Keto Coconut Custard with Coconut Milk
October 4, 2019
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup low carb sugar substitute or 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- dash salt
- 2 1/4 cups coconut milk canned or carton
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- dash ground nutmeg(optional)
Whisk together the eggs, sweetener and salt until the eggs are just blended.
Heat coconut milk just to simmering.
Gradually whisk heated coconut milk into egg mixture.
Stir in vanilla extract and coconut.
Pour into 5 custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.
Place cups in a 13×9 baking pan. Add about 1 inch of hot water to pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Remove cups to a wire rack and cool for an hour. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.