Once you’ve figured out how to reheat pizza in the air fryer, it will be your only and favorite way to get hot and fresh slices in minutes!
Forget the oven and microwave which result in a tough, dried-out crust and uneven heat. The air fryer makes leftover slices taste as good as freshly made!
How to Reheat Pizza in The Air Fryer
These simple steps are a game-changer for anyone who loves leftover pizza (and who doesn’t). Reheating leftover pizza in just a matter of minutes has never been so easy!
- Place cold pizza slices in the air fryer basket as directed in the recipe below, and reheat at a power of 350°F for 4-5 minutes for a pan pizza. (No need to preheat).
- Frozen pizza slices will come out just right with a few extra minutes in the air fryer.
Be sure to place slices in a single layer for best results.
How Long To Reheat Pizza In Air Fryer
- For regular pizzas, 4-5 minutes is enough to crisp up the crust and make the cheese melt again.
- Thick crust pizza (like deep dish pizza) might need extra time.
Tips For Success!
- Avoid cooking too long as the slices can dry out.
- Check your pizza a bit early to make sure it doesn’t overcook.
How to Reheat Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 slices leftover pizza
- ranch sauce
Preheat the air fryer to 350°.
Place the slices of pizza in the air fryer basket, ensuring that they aren’t touching.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted and hot. Thin-crust pizza will need less time, while a thicker crust will need more.
- Serve with ranch or your favorite dipping sauce.