Make any night pizza night! Air Fryer Pizza is ready in less than ten minutes and the pizza toppings are completely up to you.
Ingredients for air fryer pizza
This list of ingredients is just a starting point for the types of pizzas that you can create in your air fryer.
- Naan Bread – I’ve tried several different types of crust. I always come back to Naan. I love the Stonegate mini naan bread that I can easily find at my Kroger. They come four to a package and each one only has 150 calories. Plus they taste so good! They are as close as you can get to tasting like you made these pizzas from homemade pizza dough.
- Pizza Sauce – Use your favorite brand of sauce.
- Mozzarella Cheese – I like using pre-shredded mozzarella cheese. You could also choose to use a pizza blend of cheese.
- Pepperoni – This is just one topping choice. I love pepperoni pizza. But one of my new favorites is Hawaiian. I make them just like Donato’s does. Pizza sauce, cheese, chopped ham, pineapple tidbits, sliced almonds, cinnamon and a drizzle of honey on top. This may not be your cup of tea. But I’m sharing so you can see how creative you can be with these pizzas.
Instructions for making air fryer pizza
These pizzas could not be simpler to make. Place a naan bread in an air fryer paper liner. Top it with sauce and sprinkle it with cheese. Top it with pepperoni or your favorite pizza toppings. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top. And then air fry the pizza, in the paper liner. 375 degrees F for 6 – 8 minutes.
Can I cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer?
Yes. An air fryer in my opinion is also the best kitchen tool for cooking frozen foods. You actually cook a frozen pizza at basically the same time and temperature as these. But trust me, these pizzas taste so much better than any frozen pizza you can buy.Print
Air Fryer Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Naan Bread I use Stonegate mini naan
- 3 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 3 tbsp Shredded Pizza Cheese or shredded Mozzarella
- 4 slices Pepperoni
Place the naan in an air fryer paper liner and then build your pizza.
Top the mini naan bread with the pizza sauce, most of the pizza cheese and pepperoni.
Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top of the pepperoni.
Set the air fryer to 375 degrees F. Place the liner and pizza into the air fryer basket.
Air fry the pizza for 6 – 8 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and browned. Serve immediately.
You can top these pizzas with whatever your favorite toppings are!