1 lb. Back fin Crabmeat
1 Egg, beaten
1 cup Ritz Crackers, crushed
1 tsp. Yellow Mustard
2 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1) Place crabmeat in a mixing bowl, picking any stray shell fragments out.
2) Add crushed crackers,
3) Old Bay Seasoning & parsley to the crab.
4) In a separate bowl, combine egg, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
5) Whip with a whisk until smooth.
6) Pour egg mixture over the crabmeat and crackers and gently mix careful not to break up large lumps of crabmeat. Mold into golfball sized balls and place on a cookie sheet.
7) Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Drizzle w/ melted butter and allow to cool, serving w/ saltine crackers.