Deviled eggs in air fryer are super delicious, crunchy, and easy to make. When I first tried deviled eggs at one of my friends’ houses, I was blown away. So, I had to try making deviled eggs in an air fryer at my place and share them with you.
My boyfriend totally loved the air-fried deviled eggs. This is an awesome afternoon snack. Eating boiled eggs should not always be boring; you can turn your usual boiled eggs into deviled eggs. Deviled eggs in an air fryer is a new, delicious, and healthy way of having eggs.
What makes a deviled egg deviled?
The aggressive seasoning of the egg yolk makes deviled eggs. Deviled eggs were originally made in Rome as a gathering snack.
Deviled eggs are also called stuffed eggs, Russian eggs, or even called dressed eggs.
How do you make hard-boiled eggs in the air fryer?
We need a hard-boiled egg for the recipe, so we’ll boil the eggs first. You can make them in an air fryer as well. And if you didn’t know hard-boiled eggs can be made in an air fryer then you’re missing the easiest method.
You don’t even need water to boil them in air fryer. For more information here’s the full post on air fryer hard boiled eggs.
How are deviled eggs normally served?
Deviled eggs are usually served cold. But you can have it as you prefer. Serve deviled egg in an air fryer as a side dish or appetizer.
Tips for easy-peel hard-boiled eggs for deviled eggs in an air fryer
- Directly put the eggs into the ice water bowl from the air fryer basket to avoid overcooking.
- Let the eggs sit in the ice water for about 5 minutes and peel the eggs.
- These two tips help to remove the eggshell easily.
Why are deviled eggs so good?
- The deviled egg is simply the hard-boiled eggs in which the yolk is mixed with the seasoning and stuffed back into the egg whites.
- Easy and quick snack.
- Get ready in no time.
- Healthy and delicious.
Is it safe to boil eggs in an air fryer?
Yes, it’s safe to boil eggs in an air fryer. In fact, it’s the easiest way of boiling perfect hard-boiled eggs in air fryer without any water.
Are deviled eggs in air fryer bad for you?
No, they are not. In my opinion, they are simply the delicious and fancy version of boring boiled eggs.
Can you make deep-fried deviled eggs in the air fryer?
Yes, you can. I have shared the fried deviled eggs in air fryer recipe above. You can follow the instructions and make crunchy deviled eggs in an air fryer.
What does deviled mean in cooking?
Cooking food aggressively with hot and spicy seasonings means devil in cooking. Deviled eggs in air fryer is also seasoned with different types of spices.Print
Crunchy Deviled Eggs in Air Fryer
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 5–6 Egg
- 4 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 yellow mustard teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take hard-boiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks using a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper and mix well until combined.
Put flour and bread crumbs in a separate bowl/plate. And beat egg and hot sauce together in a separate bowl.
Transfer the egg whites into the flour, coat them properly, drop them into the beaten egg, and then in the bread crumbs. Repeat the process for all the egg whites.
- Preheat your air fryer at 200C/400F for 2-3 minutes.
- Spray a thin layer of oil in the air fryer basket. Place the coated egg whites in a single layer and spray the eggs with the cooking oil.
- Cook them at 200C/400F for 4 minutes on each side or until the eggs are golden brown.
- Remove the crunchy egg whites and place the yolk mixture on the center.
- Serve and enjoy.