This air fryer garlic bread is fast, delicious, and needs just a handful of ingredients. Buttery, cheesy, and ready in minutes.
There’s something special about freshly made garlic bread that is piping hot and oozing with garlic butter and a hint of cheese. I reckon it’s the only reason why my family allows me to make pasta several times a week because they know I’ll whip up a batch of garlic bread in the air fryer!
This cheesy garlic bread needs just four ingredients to whip up. Here is everything you will need:
- White baguette. A French baguette is thinner than other cuts of bread which means a quicker cooking time. You can also use French bread, ciabatta, or Italian bread.
- Salted butter. This recipe needs just a handful of ingredients so make sure to use a good-quality butter from a block, not a spread. Also, make sure your butter is ar room temperature for easy mixing.
- Garlic cloves. Always freshly mince your garlic, as it has the best flavor. Minced garlic in a jar can work as a last resort.
- Fresh parsley. Finely chopped.
- Parmesan cheese. Optional, but grating a little parmesan cheese on top of the bread before air frying it takes it to the next level!
How to air fry garlic bread
Prepare the bread: Slice the baguette into 2-inch thick slices.
Make the garlic butter: Add garlic, dried parsley, softened butter, and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
Spread: Add a generous amount of garlic butter mixture to the slices of the baguette.
Cook garlic bread in the air fryer: Place the slices of bread in a single layer in the air fryer basket and air fry for 5-6 minutes or until nicely golden.
Repeat the process until all the garlic bread is cooked up.
Can I bake this?
No air fryer? No problem! You can bake the garlic bread in the oven instead!
Simply follow the prep instructions then when ready to bake, add them to a preheated oven and bake at 180C/350F for 8 minutes.Print
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 5 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 French baguette
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese optional
Preheat the air fryer to 180C/350F.
Slice the baguette into 2-inch thick slices.
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
Spread a very generous amount of garlic butter on slices of the baguette.
Generously grease an air fryer basket and air fry the garlic bread for 4-5 minutes, or until golden.
- Repeat the process until all the bread is cooked.
TO STORE: You can store the leftovers in the refrigerator in airtight containers for up to 4-5 days.
TO FREEZE: Place leftovers in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to two months.
TO REHEAT: Reheat the garlic bread in an air fryer or pre-heated oven.