This Air Fryer Feta Cheese Appetizer is warm, creamy and so delicious. And it’s also super quick and easy to make, so it’s perfect for serving up as mid-afternoon snack, when entertaining guests, and as a tasty game day nosh.
Suitable for gluten free diets. Post includes Weight Watchers points.
This Air Fryer Baked Feta Cheese Appetizer is THE best dip you’ll have ever tasted. Just think about dipping into an awesome smelling bubbling melted feta cheese.
In my mind, this Air Fryer Meted Feta Cheese Dip brings out the idea of warm, long, lazy and filled with dreams of trips to Greece and the promise of many more of those days in the future. #dreamingbigpeeps
This warm baked feta dip is creamy, delicious, and the perfect combination of salty from the feta topped with sweetness from the honey along with a hint of spice and heat. One of the best parts of this dip is that it is ready in just.
It makes a great appetizer or snack and is the perfect eat for the fast approaching game day and ultimate game day spread.
It is the ultimate crowd-pleaser, easy to double or triple, frugal and simple to make, yet full of awesome flavor. Basically, everything that is great about game day food.!!!!!
How To Make Air Fryer Baked Feta Cheese Appetizer
- Preheat the air fryer to 340 F/170 C.
- Add the feta cheese into a deep 7 cm air fryer safe dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and honey.
- Then sprinkle on the dried oregano and chili flakes.
- Close the air fryer and cook for 8-10 mins. If you prefer your feta cheese appetizer more caramelized, cook for an additional 2 mins.
- Open the air fryer and remove the Air Fryer Feta Cheese.
- Serve warm with tomatoes, olive oil and veggies.
Air Fryer Baked Feta Cheese
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 250 grams (1 block) feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes optional
Air Fried Feta Cheese Appetizer Instructions:
Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F / 193 C.
Place the feta cheese in air fryer safe dish.
Drizzle olive oil and honey over the top of the feta cheese.
Then sprinkle on the dried oregano and chili flakes.
Cook for 8-10 min until bubbling and hot. Add an extra 2 mins if you want your feta cheese appetizer more caramelized.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Oven Baked Feta Cheese Appetizer Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 400F /200C / fan assisted 180C / gas 6.
Put feta cheese in an oven-safe baking dish.
Drizzle olive oil and honey over the top of the feta cheese. Then sprinkle on the dried oregano and chili flakes.
Bake for about 18 mins or until soft.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Air Fried Baked Feta Cheese Appetizer Tips.
- Make sure to add the oil and honey before the oregano and chili flakes (as these will wash off the other way round).
- Feel free to vary the spices and herbs in your baked feta dip to your taste.
- Serve with a lovely green salad to make it a more substantial meal.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model. I recommend starting with less cooking time, checking food for doneness, and then adding more time as needed.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Baked Feta Cheese Dip
I have tried to keep this feta cheese appetizer light so I tend to serve it with:
- Juicy fresh tomatoes
- fresh cut carrots
- Zucchini fries
Air Fryer Feta Cheese Appetizer Weight Watchers Points
There are 6 Freestyle SmartPoints in a serving of this air fried feta cheese appetizer.