I love a good game day snack and these Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos are the best around.
They’re so easy to make, pop in the air fryer, and eat as finger food during football or any sports game.
How to Cut the Jalapeno Peppers
First, cut the stem off each jalapeno pepper. Try to stay as close to the stem as possible since the edge will help create a boat to keep the filling inside.
Then cut the jalapeno pepper open lengthwise. I like to wear gloves whenever cutting jalapenos. The oils from inside the pepper membranes can stay on your hands even after you wash your hands.
Take out all the membrane and seeds from the jalapeno peppers. I use a small pairing knife to cut slightly around the membrane then pull it from the pepper with either a small spoon or my hand.Print
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers – Bacon Wrapped
Roasted jalapenos are filled with cream cheese and wrapped in thinly sliced bacon. It’s the perfect party food!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
- 12 Jalapenos
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature or slightly soft
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 slices of bacon, thinly cut
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the jalapenos in half, remove the stems, and remove the seeds and membranes. The more membrane you leave, the spicier the jalapenos will be.
- Add cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Using a small spoon, scoop the cream mixture into each jalapeno filling it just to the top.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees for about 3 minutes.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half.
- Wrap each jalapeno half in one piece of bacon.
- Place the bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapenos in the air fryer in an even layer making sure they do not touch.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes, until bacon is thoroughly cooked.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days, reheating before eating.